Tuesday, December 12, 2006

so many things

I just took my 30 question super easy healthy living test and I got an A. And on the screen, it said "Fantastic" next to it. It made me feel good even though it was totally easy. Finals are sort of intimidating, like someone is kicking my shoe, and yet I'm not as scared as I should be. If I were more scared I would be studying harder, but I think I'll do fine. It will be so fun to go home and have all of us together. It's crazy that school gets out so close to Christmas, but that's the way it goes. Hey, all you married people who read this... what do I need to do to get a boy to ask me out?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ask him out yourself.

Shelley said...

Don't listen to these dumb boys. You've asked enough boys on dates, it is your turn to be asked. And Ben, you're not married.

Julie said...

I like shelley's post the best.