Thursday, June 26, 2008

Four places I go over and over:
-outdoors and nature location
-Crabtree and SAS
-Colony street to frolic
-Disney Land

Four people who e-mail me regularly:
-the parents of all my missionaries
-Grandma
-Mommy
-ads

Four of my favorite places to eat:
-in a park (picnic style)
-the Old Spaghetti Factory
-Subway
-Grandma's House

Four places I would rather be right now:
-Partying it up with all my Colony buds
-on a run through a wooded glen
-dear ol' Redlands
-in a state of REM

Four people I talk to on a daily basis:
-LEEEEEEEEESA
-My flavor of the week boy
-My stylist
-Any various member of my family

Four TV shows I watch over and over:
-M
-A
-S
-H

Four people I’m tagging:
-If Mom hasn't been tagged, than I choose her
-I think everyone I know has been chosen already
-So I'll just stop here
-Wait, maybe Roxy ... Yes, Roxy.

No comments: