Saturday, July 19, 2008

fun with the fone










































As you may know, I got a new phone yesterday, and can't stop playing with it. Although Boomshadow I was a terrific phone, Boomshadow II is going to be fun too! It came with a headset, which is nice while at work. And it plays music like an iPod. I put some music on it last night, and I thought it would only play it through the earphones, but it'll blast it through the speaker too.









Here are some pictures that Dad was nice enough to let me download from my old phone. They are silly, but awfully sentimental for me. And if I can, I'll put some videos up too.














3 comments:

Zotz said...

Yippee!!! I am so glad you love your new Boom Shadow and your dad is soooo nice and super cute. I don't think I've told you lately you are so beautiful.

Shelley said...

That's awesome that you got your new phone already. I can't wait to see it.

Anonymous said...

Julie you're so cute!! :P Glad things are going well & that you're having fun...we need to get our families together sometime again--it's been too long! Hugs!