Sunday, January 18, 2009

I hung out with the pirates almost all day yesterday, and it was a dream. We talked, told secrets, went to the store, watched movies, cuddled it up (six people on the couch at once... good trick) and generally had a fabulous time.

Leesa whipped out the camera, and caught some beautiful "candid" moments.

Mostly, I stuck to them like glue because I'd had a stinky morning. I didn't go running, had a difficult time working the computers at school for my projects, was disappointed by the Japanese puppet show I went to, and was not nearly as rested as I'd wished to be. But some quality time with the Pirates made it aaaaaaaaaall better.
On Tuesday, one of my new roommates Barbara cut my hair.
It was obviously with great effort.
But this is before...

And THIS is after!



I really love it, and doing new hairstyles on myself is always an adventure! Thanks Barbadoll!

2 comments:

Zotz said...

I totally love the do Julie. You are so beautiful. I am so glad I get to see it in person in only 1 1/2 weeks!!!!!!!

Myrtle said...

VERY CUTE!!! Way to go Barbara! I miss you guys so much it huuuuuurts me! Can't wait to see you in 2 months!!