Friday, July 20, 2007

Back in Redlands

Being back in Redlands has been nice, because I am able to do what I want and not have as many responsibilities. I've gotten to see some of my friends that I've been missing, like Bryson, Charlie, BJ, Adam, Courtney, Brandi, and I want to see more of them. I got to go to Shelley's and Ricks house for a few days, and it was totally fun. I got to be with Shelley and do fun things, and I didn't have to paint anything. Indeed, Grey's Anatomy is very addicting, and it kind of threw off my sleep schedule, because I would watch it until all hours of the night, but still stay up more to read my scriptures and all that. Being able to read my scriptures every night consistently has been really nice. Being able to eat different foods every day has been nice too. I must admit that I like sleeping in the same bed with Kellie, (I've bedded with Carlie once too) I don't exactly know why, but it's fun to be close to them.
So it has been a week and a half since Tim and I stopped emailing each other. It has been two days since Tim has gone into the MTC. It has been about a day since I wrote my first letter to Tim. It's all kind of weird. I really can't wait to start writing all my missionaries. I counted, and I think I'm going to have about 11. Talmage Blaine David Romney Tim Charlie RHBen Ben Kirk Wayne BJ Daniel. A very lovely bunch. My fast Sunday's will be busy. Dad came home from a meeting last night, and told me that a boy from my seminary class, Christian Carlson, is going on the Hungary Budapest mission. He is going into the MTC just as Tim is leaving, but I would not be surprised if they are companions some day.
So I am missing being in Provo, mostly for the social aspect. My Fall semester back at BYU is going to be crap-tastic. A crapulous mass, even. I'm taking Shakespeare, Music 201, Stats 221, Physical Science 110B, 2nd half of the New Testament, and LDS Marriage and Family. I can't afford to do badly in any of these courses, so I'm not going to have much of a social life. To anyone who is reading this, I will need all the help I can get with staying on task, so tell me to do my work when it starts coming. Boy, I'm nervous for next semester. I hope I'm still able to go on dates and stuff. Well, I'd better get back to painting the house.

No comments: