Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Horray for Wisdom Teeth

I went to the teeth doctor's office this morning and they took out my packing and stitches. For some reason the dissolvable kind never dissolve in my mouth. Anyways, I feel free! When the lady was cutting out the stitches, she said, "Don't mind me..." She was really funny and nice. So all I have to do is wait for the holes to fill in, and I'm good.
I'm going to the regular doctor's office this afternoon about my throat. Its been feeling kind of soar, and I've been feeling kind of tired. On Sunday, I started taking a nap at 1, and didn't wake up until 7. Then I went to bed at 10, and didn't wake up the next morning until 11. I think that helped, all that sleep, but I'm still going to the doctor's anyways.
We played ping pong at Daddy's school last night for family home evening, and it was soooooo much fun. I reminisced about the good old days when Tim and I would play, or when Roxy and I would play, or when Andrea and I would play, or when... you get the picture. I spent a lot of my life at that ping pong table in Q Hall.

No comments: