Wednesday, June 03, 2009

I've made a few miner changes in my life, and it has lead me to one conclusion. My birthday is coming in August, and for those of you who would like to get me something, there is one thing my heart desires more than any other... more than clothes or art supplies or food or even something from Hawaii (wink wink, Mom), and that thing would be... iTunes giftcards. If I came away on August 2 with a pile of those I would be the happiest camper in the world! Just a thought.
I am totally excited that I will be home in a week, I just might explode! Yes, I know all my loved ones will miss me here in good old P-town, but I've got much better loved ones in California that I'm dying to see and play with! My preparations have already begun... mwahahaha!

1 comment:

Scott said...

You're talking about ME, not your family, right? :putnam: