Sunday, December 20, 2009

I'll be home for Christmas...

And I am! The drive was so fun and went so fast. Lillie and I talked about boys for most of the time, and it was way fun. She is a laugh and a half! Harry Potter kept us company for a few minutes too. =)
Being here there are so many fun plans, but even with all these fun plans, I won't be distracted enough. I've been away from my fiance for just a day and a half, but I started missing him the minute I drove away from his house. There are lots of things to do and to play between now and the 28th, but I still want it to come asap!
It's so fun to see my mommy and daddy and Kellie! I got to help in the nursery today, and those kids are adorable. Tomorrow we're going to Knotts Berry Farm, and I am way excited! We get to see the Birds, and have Christmas, and I get to play with Scotty the Pirate! Wedding plans will ensue among all the other fun things.
I am so glad to be home, and it will be a nice change from all the insanity from the past two weeks. Christmas is a beautiful time of year!

No comments: