Tuesday, December 15, 2009

It was the best of times...

It was the worst of times. This age-old adage is ever so true for me right now. I've got so many great wonderful things going on and going for me right now.
~I'm engaged to Corbin
~My nephews are turning 1 year old this month!
~I get to go home for Christmas break
~the craziest semester of my life is just about over
~I get to go dress shopping with my girlfriends
~wedding plans are coming along, slowly but surely
~I'm a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

But there are so many crazy stressful things going on as well:
~I have not yet sold my Colony contract
~I'm moving this week
~and a bunch of other stuff that isn't really pertinent to this blogpost.

All I can say is, hopefully I'll live to see my wedding day, because next semester just might kill me. I know that everything will work out, and I'm doing my best to keep a positive eternal outlook on things. Just keep praying for me, and I'll pray for you, and we'll all make it in the end!

No comments: