Monday, April 16, 2012

Cute Videos of Theo

Here are a bunch of videos of Theo I thought you'd like.
We're blessing him this Sunday, and I'm way excited!
I can't believe he's three months old. It seems like he's been with us forever, and I guess in a way, it's true.
He's smiling and laughing these days, and I love it! He's also started chewing on his pointer fingers, and it's way cute. When he's in his bed, I can tell he's awake, because I hear the tale-tell kissing noises he makes when sucking on his little fingers. I love it!
Toes kissing
Baby push ups
Daddy and Theo playing
Being cute on the couch
cute sneeze wind up
tossed by daddy

2 comments:

Diane said...

So, Gary called baby pushups "babyshups." Catchy, right?

Also. Theo's sneezes are the cutest.

Alexa_16 said...

I have a beautiful friend