Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Why hello, little baby

 

 Today, we had our first appointment with the midwives.  I thought we would only get to hear the heartbeat, but we had a surprise ultrasound! 


It was so wonderful getting to see the little baby in there, and it made it so much more real! That little guy or gal was really grooving in there.  It was so cute to see it squirm and stretch.


Since today marks the beginning of my second trimester, I feel like I've gotten over the yucky sick part of being pregnant.  


And only a handful of days before Theo and I ship out for Argentina!  I'm trying to psychologically coach myself for dealing with a toddler alone on a 24 hour travel day.  But it will be worth it.  We're so excited!  And Corbin is excited to finally be able to get some work done. He's done such a great job of taking care of us during this break, I'm sure he'll count it as a break to go back to school.

1 comment:

teridmama said...

how exciting! A cute wee baby!! :-) Thanks for sharing the pictures. Love to you all!!