Sunday, January 21, 2007

Planetarium, Pizza, and more

My FHE dad, Blane, asked me on a date for Friday night, where we all went to the Brick Oven, then to the planetarium show in the ESC. who was there you say? In couple order: Blane and I, Roxy and Talmage, RHB and this girl Racheal, David Romney and this girl Ginny. We had sooo much fun. The pizza we had was so incredibly tasty! The stars being projected onto the dome ceiling were so beautiful, and the guy presenting also gave us a slideshow on the life of a star. It was so interesting and fun. Then afterwards we played with all the scientific toys that are in the ESC. We were in there for like, two hours. Then we went back to the Morris Center, and the group whittled down until it ended up being me, Roxy, Talmage, and Ben. We stayed in there, laying on the floor until about 1:30. It was so fun, and it was the first BYU date that the boy asked me on, which was a welcome change.
On Saterday, Roxy bought the game Cooties. We invited Tim to play with us at about 4, and he ended up staying with us for the rest of the day. We went to Caleb and Holly's house to play Mario, and Tim wasn't too bad. Then he came to Rick and Shelley's and had dinner and watched about 1,000 episodes of the Office with us.
Today has been fun, but it isn't over, so I guess I'll write about it later.

No comments: