Monday, February 12, 2007

oh, hip hop

Today in aerobic dance, we did some hip hop, and I learned that I am totally white, no matter how hard I try to do it. I can't even do it right for Phillip. But that's OK, because it was ssoo intertaining to watch phillip be totally gangsta. Its awesome how good he looks doing it, and how natural it looks. He made us gangsta walk for like ten minutes. It was intense. Tutoring wasn't bad today. The kids were making those hearts that you weave together, so I got to help them with that. Those kids are so funny. I have the activity tonight, and I am really excited, because we are going to do a variation of whoonu. I told Blaine that we were going to play a kind of get to know you game, and he was like, but we already know each other really well. That's true, but this is going to be sooooo fun. I have to read a book on James Madison by Friday morning, so maybe I should start doing that instead of this. Anyways, I love you!

No comments: