Thursday, February 08, 2007

Feeling good

It is a beautiful day today, much like the winters in Redlands. The cool air and the fluffy clouds make my inward sides smile. As I was walking to class, I saw Caleb Miscin (someone help me with the spelling please), and he said my name to get my attention, and said hello to me. It was great! I didn't know he even knew my name. That was a great start to my day. Then I saw Charlie Lambert, and he said I looked beautiful. I like that Charlie Lambert. I'm glad that I can come out of the funk I've been in for a while. Maybe it's because the wheather is changing, or things are just going better. I've gotten to see my friends way more than usual this week. I am rested. I'm not too stressed out about school or anything, and it's great! I got fun pictures developed, and there are some from Thanksgiving! I laughed out loud when I saw them, and I'm sure the people walking around me thought I was weird, but I don't even care, 'cause friendship is rare. Hand me that shotgun and that chaaaair.

No comments: