Friday, March 07, 2008

So everyone in the world ditched me last night, but that's coo'. I still had my trusty music, and all the hot boys to look at on the track. I pushed myself a bit, and did my three miles a little faster. Mile war: 25.

Yesterday in my Dance 180 class, (Shelley, I think your teacher substituted. She's crazy!) we did the cha cha the whole time, and it was awesome. I got to dance with my dance sport partner for a majority of it, which was good practice. He is a swing dancer by trade, and it was really coming out. At the end of class, our TA yelled out for everyone to do one last move, and to make it amazing. Before I knew it, my partner (Steven) bends down, grabs me by the waist, and picks me up and spins me around. It caught me so off gaurd, that I let out a yell. Eveyone looked at us, and it was so funny. He looked at me and said, "you weren't supposed to scream!" Oh, man, it was totally awesome.
And Holly, because you said nice things about my etch-a-sketching, I drew you this picture of Cosmo. I hope you like it! By the way, everyone else, I need practice, so I take requests.

5 comments:

Holly F. said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

My heart is racing with excitement!!!

Rick said...

Julie, draw ninja Rick

Cari Dahl said...

Julie, you must be one of the very greatest Etch-a-Sketch artists I've ever known.

Anonymous said...

lol, hilarious. And I'd LOVE to see Ninja Rick-o! :P

Zotz said...

I told all the girls at work today that you shared your etch-a-sketch talent at your ward talent show and they thought that rocked! Then I told them about your amazing jumping rope while you pogo-sticked. They were blown away. I can't wait to see what's next!