Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Fun at the Park

So my new job is going well, and we're going to be having a breakfast party on Friday, which also means I have to go at 4:30 which I'm not too excited about, but it'll be fun. I don't have to talk to the annoying girl too much. I feel a little bad for not trying to make better friends with her, but it's too early for that. We work well together, though, and I think I already know more than her, because she's beginning her third week, and whatever. Makes me feel in the know.
When I got home from work last night, I walked in to find Clark, Eric, and Creg all talking with Leesa. A little later, Eric, Matt, Aaron, Leesa and I went to the park to draw in chalk, and do some general playing. We played the lava monster game, chicken, gladiator on the balance beam, and sat on the jungle gym for a while. I got to know Eric pretty well, and we all had lots of fun. I hope this becomes a trend!
Also, I got two letters from Tim, which were really great to get, and a package from Mother, which was also amazing to get. Also, for all those who know him/care, TLK or Kyle as he is sometimes called, came into work a couple days ago, and I think he's coming back to work for Gayle. He looked great, and you couldn't even tell anything was different. By the way, Mom, I think I should start arranging my trip home for August so I can get time off, and get a ticket back to Utah. Love to all!

1 comment:

Zotz said...

You decide the date with Rick and Shelley. When we know that we'll get you a return flight. Just let us know.