Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Now I'll tell you about it

Sorry, minor malfunction for the previous post. Sorry Scotti! My adventures in Claremont were numerous and fun. It was an easy drive and I found my way super easy. I got to go to In and Out with his family, and Scott and I laughed and laughed the whole time. I got to drive around in their fancy car. Too bad we forgot to take a picture of me "driving" it. Then we went to The Village, Claremont's downtown place with a bunch of cute little stores. Every one we walked into, I would say, "My mom would love this place!" Because she would. We had a fun adventure waiting for the trolley. I'm glad we didn't wait the whole time, because it would have taken a couple days. =) Then we went back to his house and played with his very cute doggies. I got covered in dirt and fir, and had a wonderful time doing it! So three cheers for Scott for letting me come play with him on his home turf! I just can't wait til he returns the favor. =D

No comments: