Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ugly Sweater Party


Our ward had a Christmas party on Monday, so my roommates and I took this opportunity to run to DI and get some sweet sweaters. I must say, we rocked them!

The food was so good, and there were lots of beautiful musical numbers...

... too bad we didn't hear a lot of them, because everyone was busy talking and having a good time, especially us.

Then there was a white elephant. I gave a pair of Tweety Bird slippers that I found at DI, and I got... (drumroll please)...



A Pumpkin! That's right, folks. A huge live pumpkin. We haven't decided what we're going to do with it, but it was really fun trying to carry it home. Anyways, the Christmas cheer is just beginning. There are at least a few more parties I need to attend up here, then I get to have a personal Christmas at home (where this sweater will make a reappearance). Love ya!






2 comments:

Zotz said...

Okay, so how cute are you? SUPER!!!

Did you know you made the neighbors cry last night? Your awesomeness has spread back to Redlands and you're not even here.

Shelley said...

Your sweaters are all awesome! And btw, your hair is looking super cute!