Monday, May 25, 2009

Play Day!




Yes, I did it. I finally played with my new friends today! I got invited to go to Stuart (sp) Falls today, and I actually went! It was such a beautiful little hike with a great view and some lovely falls. The weather was perfect, there were lots of fun friends there, and I was feeling great! So we all came back and many of us went swimming. Holly and Jack came and played too, which was so fun! His first swimming experience, and in MY pool, so grand! And tonight we're going to the bishops house for FHE with another family, and my husband has some fun stuff planned. Even though I've been a bum of an FHE mom, he's doing a great job. And he looks like Zack Efron, so it's great!
In other news, Amanda earned us some M&M and ice cream today, which is rather nice for us. I've got my coming home mix almost done, and my TELL class ends on Thursday. Life seems pretty good.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

It looks so pretty and fun! Yay for play days!

Zotz said...

I am so glad you had a great day and that you are feeling better. The pictures are beautiful, thanks for sharing. Have fun tonight. I LOVE YOU!!!!!