Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I Love Wayne!

I got a letter today from my good old buddy Wayne Robison who is currently serving in Las Vegas, Spanish speaking. It's just nice to know we're still friends, and he is still so adorable, although I can tell he's really maturing in many ways. He kept referring back to questions I'd asked him or stuff I'd said that I never remember writing. It was kind of mind blowing, but fun that he commented on them. Makes me remember that I've prolly got a wave of letters coming from around the world. You see, I just wrote a general letter on the computer, then personalized it for whichever missionary I was writing at the time. I love to look at my huge stack of addressed and stamped envelopes to my missionaries, because I know it's a pile of love. It will be so fun when they're all back and we can play together and reminisce about old times.
Thanks for being a great brother, Wayne!

You're the cry that ends in laughter,
You're the joy that ends disaster.

No comments: