Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Mail Adventures!

As many of you know, my mailbox has been blessed recently. First, I got that letter from Wayne and it was so cute. Then yesterday I got a small package from Tim containing three melty (but delicious) bars of European candy and a letter. That absolutely made my birthday. Then today, I came home from work and another small package was sticking out of the mailbox for me. Ben sent me a bar of chocolate too, plus a letter. These boys really know how to treat a lady. And Ben's letter was very special to me. It showed me just how much Ben is changing and growing. He also said many hilarious things. I can't wait to see him again in a few months!
Long story short, this birthday is already shaping up to be pretty great, and it's not even for another few days! I miss my boys who are still gone, and excited for the ones who are coming home/already home. I hope I can make the transition a little smoother from mission life to RM life.

No comments: