Saturday, October 10, 2009

Snow Patrol

Tonight Corbin and I are going to my first concert! Snow Patrol, with some Plain White Tee's on the side. I am so so so excited I can barely stand it!
I have a lot of sentimental connections to many snow patrol songs. They have some of the most poetic lyrics I've ever heard. Like in the song "Hands Open," there is a part of the chorus that says, "I want to hear you laugh like you really mean it. Collapse onto me tired with joy." That's one thing I've always looked for when I dated guys. Then one of my favorite moments happened when Corbin and I had only been dating for like a week or two.
We were up at Bridal Veil falls watching the shooting stars. After a while, we look over and see that the sprinklers are coming on, so I suggest that we go before we get soaked. So we stand up and start walking down the path to the parking lot. Little did we know that a stream was crossing the path, and we both totally got nailed right in the head! I was surpirsed how much water was coming out of that thing, because we got so wet! So we decided to run to the car, getting nailed a couple more times by those tricky sprinklers. We jumped in the back seat all soaking and tangled in blankets, and laughed our heads off for like 5 minutes straight. He made one of my dreams come true that night, and he didn't even know it! Bon travail, monsieur. Bon travail.

No comments: