Wednesday, October 14, 2009

What do adult pads and love have to do with each other?

Long ago, I turned 21 years old. Leesa is the coolest ever, so she got me all these sweet presents that represented my old age. Denture cream and adult pads, for example. I'm the kind of girl who tries to use every part of the buffalo, so I couldn't let those things go to waste.
Corbin and I would go swimming together during the hot days of summer. When we would come back to my apartment, I would change into dry clothes, but he would still be in his wet trunks. So with my clever brain, I pulled out the adult pad and made him sit on it. That way, our couch wouldn't get wet. It worked like a dream! We used it a couple times after that, and it never let us down.
I was cleaning my room the other day, and I had a pile of stuff from the summer sitting on my nightstand from the summer. There was the extra adult pad there, and I knew I had to get rid of it, but I didn't want it to go to waste. So I drew a beautiful picture on it and gave it to Corbin as a present. It is currently hanging on the back of their front door, as a credit to the apartment's awesomeness. I feel so proud at this accomplishment! =)

No comments: