Monday, August 27, 2012

Chillin'

 Nothing monumental going on with the Millers.  We've been having fun though.  On Friday we had home made Cafe Rio salads made by Micquel Swigert, and it was delicious!  Those Swigerts are pretty great too!
 Then on Saturday we had a branch opening social.  Lots of great food, and we met more new people.  I'm excited to be a part of this awesome group!
 Last night Theo had his first experience of trying to feed himself.  We tore up bits of tortilla, threw them on his tray, and let him at it.  It's tough trying to get those tricky little pieces into your mouth.  Pictured below is the baby's red chin from his fingernails scraping against it as he attempted to shove the tortilla down his gullet. Very cute!
Also, I got set apart as the new Relief Society secretary for the branch. I'm so excited because, call me crazy, I love clerical work.  I have plenty of work cut out for me, and I can't wait to get into it!

1 comment:

teridmama said...

He is adorable and the video of the basket.....priceless and hysterical! Love you guys! Kiss my boys for me please! You will be a great RS secretary!