Friday, November 24, 2006

Home Adventures

We got home late Monday night, or should I say very early Tuesday morning... about 2 AM California time. Anyways the highlights of the break were:
Tuesday- sleeping in, seeing, my family, seeing Adam Cook, going shoping with Mom and getting SUPER cute stuff.
Wednesday- going on a walk... without a jacket. just shorts and a t-shirt. and getting food assignments. Mine were drinks, green bean casserol, and pumpkin pie. Judith and the kids came over too, and it was super fun. baby Justin has blond hair now, instead of black thicknesses.
Thursday- Thanksgiving. tasty everything, and so much derbey pie! Thanksgiving nap, and another walk. we then rented Nany McFee and Big. We watched them both, along with a little Spider Man II that happened to be on TV. I love Toby Mguire!!!
Friday- this was a nice day. I taught Kellie and Carlie a lesson for my Book of Mormon class. We hung out with Megan a little bit, then we went to the hill park! We played a craxy game where me, Mom, and Kellie were throwing two frisbees, then Dad came in the mix, along with a football. That was really fun. Then Kellie and I threw around a baseball. My pitching arm is still alive. We had leftovers for dinner, followed by Eloise at Christmas. Then Mommy and I went shopping a little, and now here I am.

Somthing that is weird about being home is that I miss BYU. I miss all my friends, because they are the closest friends I've ever had. I haven't said Boom Shadow nearly as much as I should. Or craxy. I love both places, so... I don't know. I'm glad I got to come home, and I'll be glad to be back at school.

No comments: