Sunday, November 05, 2006

Oh....mymymymymymy....

Preference was so amazingly fun. I can't tell you how much fun we all had. Ice skating is a really good excuse to hold hands... especially Roxy's. I only fell once, and took out Talmage with me. But Ben was right there to help me up. It was great. Lots of other funny things happened, and some awkward things happened, like the combined efforts of Ben and I to almost kill a girl. oh, I felt so bad. Anyways, we had a blast. They had the comedy sportz team there, and we watched some of it. The ref was the bishop from Sons of Provo. He is real funny. On the ice, my hands started to freeze, so Ben let me use his gloves. H tried to teach me how to do that stop thing, but I was a failure. That's OK though, beause he held my hand to make sure I didn't die. Lots of other stuff happened. Thanks to the best brother in law, we got home some time before midnight. Talmage and Roxy and Ben and I stayed outside and talked (and did other random things) until about 1:45. It was really fun. I got lots of good pictures, and I can't wait to get them developed! I am soo obese! =)

1 comment:

Holly F. said...

Yay! So fun! And, I'm jealous because you held Roxy's hand. I'm going to try to put the moves on her at Grandma's.