Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Yay for writing until my eyes fall out

I really like writing my novel. I'm writing about my dreams, and so its kind of a flow of consciousness. I kind of just write and write, and I know a lot of poo is coming out, but I think some good stuff is coming.

My crew got off work early tonight, and Wednesdays are visiting hours. I usually get home when boys are not aloud anymore, so when I was walking to my room, I heard man voices and I was disturbed for a few seconds... then I realized I am stupid. Anyways, Roxy and I were sitting here writing our novels, when we get a knock at the door, and guess who it was? Red Head Ben! He came in the last like two minutes of visiting time, just to visit! I felt so special! Can you tell how excited I am by the amount of !!!!s Anyways, I cannot wait for Preferecne!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Look, I'm making a comment you monkey doodle face!