Sunday, October 29, 2006

the final answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So lets get started. It was a fun evening at Shelley's house. Once we got home, Roxy started listening to her ten messages. We listened to a few of RHB old ones because they are just too humorous. But it turns out, there's a new message. In it he tells me to call him, even if it's one o'clock, because he says "it's going to be pretty cool." So it's 12:30 and I call him. I'm like, " Hi, it's Julie." and he's like, " Hi, what's up?" and I go " I don't know, what is up?" and he contemplates his wording for a moment. Then he says, "Will you meet me in your lobby?" and i say "Yeah." So I go down there and he kind of sneaks up on me. Then he gives me a plate of snicker-doodles and says, "Julie will you marry me?" and I said, " No you fool! You haven't even been on a mission yet. You pretty much can't go to preference with me anymore, so therefore, the other option of Talmy is now open." Just Kidding, he said, "I wasn't quite sure about my answer." So at first I'm thinking he can't go with me anymore, so now he's giving me these consolation snicker-doodles. But then he's like, "I think you need to look a little closer." So I start moving the cookies, and lo and behold there is a note card on the bottom that says YES! I was sooooooooo happeeeeee. Then we stood outside and talked for a while about my failed plan and his feeling dumb by just saying yes over the phone. We talked about life and about what dance we want to go to. In the middle of it all he sang a song from The Lion King. Pretty much I am totally stoaked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: