Wednesday, October 25, 2006

SNOWWWWWWWWWW

I can't believe it snowed today! It was my first snowfall of Provo, and Roxy doesn't think so, but I think she is craxy. The snow was so beautiful, and I called my mommy and my daddy an my Carlie and told them... I hope the news reaches my Kellie. Anyways I really like Back to the Future. Michael J Fox is a studmuffin, but I also really like the George guy. He is just really awkward and cute. While we were watching one of his awkward parts, Roxy said, "Hi, this is Wayne... Wayne Robison..." and I couldn't stop laughing until, like, sixteen minutes ago. I am very excited for mom to come to Provo, and to get slaughtered at racquetball. Quiet, YOU!

1 comment:

Shyla said...

Was it really sixteen minutes, or is it just because every number you utter contains a six???