Saturday, October 28, 2006

Preference madness

So You all know that I was asking RHB to preferecne, but my plan went horribly wrong. I went to five balloonst o his roommate to give to him, but he didn't show up. Luckily, Charlie came by, so he took them up to his room for me. But then we missed his call, because we gave him a mysterious phone number to call at a certain time, so we could read him a mission impossible thing. So he left a message that was so cute. He was like...Hey, this is ...Ben, I'm not sure what this is exactly, but I think this is the right number...so sorry I was not home I guess. So I'll talk to you later, or something.
Then he called again the next day and said...This is agent Fisher trying to report for duty. Sorry I keep missing you and I'll keep trying. Bye.
So I called him today, and I was like "hi Ben, this is Julie. You know those mysterious balloons and that mysterious phone number? That was me." and under his breath I could hear him go, Yesssss. It was so awesome!!!! so he said yes, and I dont know what dance we're going to, but I think we're going to have a lot of fun. Now if only Roxy would ask a certain someone...

No comments: