Saturday, October 14, 2006

I love fun dates!

Today... was a good day. It was super awesome, way chill, and there were lots of awesome people there to share it with. Roxy Xinyi Blaine Red Head Ben and Talmage and I went on a date today. First we hiked the Y, which was amazingly beautiful, and it was so fun. Then we went to a sushi place and had some great Japanese food, then we ran over to Ream's to look over the selection of root beer. I took lots of pictures, and captured many timeless moments, like all the boys standing on top of the trail markers. I am in LOVE with Ben... well, you know what I mean. He is so awesome and gentlemanly. He picked me a flower, and did lots of fun things like that. When I was holding Xinyi's hand and walking down the Y, I slipped and fell on my kazinkis, and when Ben saw he ran up to where I was. Then when Xinyi told him that I need a hug, he gave me a great hug that was longer than I expected it would be, then he grabbed my hand and said, "why do we fall?" and I said "so we can get back up. " It was so funny. Oh, and every time we got out of the back of Blaine's truck, he would jump out really fast so that he could help eveyone out. Then he would open all the doors for us, and he went out an got my debit card with me when we were at the restaurant. Oh, and as we were hiking up to the Y, I had brought a backpack with water and a jacket and my camera, and as we were like 100 feet away from the Y, he looks at me and says, why are you holding that backpack? and I said, because no one took it from me, then he was like, hand it over, and he carried it for the rest of the time. Then when we were by the bottom of the Y, he and Blaine started picking up the trash that people had let roll down the Y, like waterbottles mostly. While we were there, we saw big horned sheep. It was pretty cool. Then on the way down, Talmage found a piece of grass that had some flowers growing off it, and he looked at is and said these are pretty. And when I saw them I started freaking out, and I told them that they were colombines, and that they were my favorite flower. Then Talmage asked if he could put the whole big thing in my hair, and Ben was like, why don't you pick them off, and then he did, then Talmage was like, hey you're stealing my thunder, then Ben gave them back to Talmage, who then gave it to me. I felt special. Laying down in the bed of the truck was an awesome experience. Blaine was really paranoid about the police giving him a ticket for people riding in the back of the truck, so he made us lay down, which was not great becasue everyone kept hitting their heads on the metal everywhere. But we sort of had to lay on top of each other, and I didn't mind that so much. When all the activities were done, we all got out at DT, and the three boys walked Roxy and I home. Chivalry is not dead at BYU. When Roxy and I got in the elevator, I almost died because I was so happy. I haven't had that much fun with a boy in a long time.

No comments: