Monday, October 09, 2006

You know what...

I was thinking a lot about stuff today. Yesterday was a great day because I just love going to church, and our FHE family was so righteous, and there was ward choir practice, then we went to Gradma's and had a rocking time, then Roxy and Ben and James and I got to sing "I Believe in Christ" and it was beautiful and inspirational, then we got to play at Holly's and Caleb's, then Cari and Ben and Roxy and I had a fun walk home. Don't you love runon scentences? Anyways, after we got home and had a chance to settle down, Roxy started doing her homework, so I was quietly fiddling around on my computer, and I started to be sad, and I couldn't figure out pourquoi. After a while we went to bed, and I was just laying there trying to figure out why I felt this way. I had crazy dreams last night. I wonder if it had to do anything with anything. Anyways, today I had an hour to kill between classes, so I walked around on the trails aroud by the duck pond. I really liked all the nature, and just the crisp air and everything. It made me feel better. When I settled down on a bench by the duck pond, I watched a mommy and a cute little girl feed the duckies. That made me real happy.
When I was walking between classes, I caught a glimps of some far off mountains, and they looked like the kind you could see from Redlands, and it made me feel kind of funny. Then I thought about Everyone there and... I didn't get homesick, but I just thought about home. Later today, I saw a guy who looked like BJ Laurence, and I felt sad that he is a little older than me, but he can't go to college yet, then I thought about what if I had to stay, and that through out any trace of homesickness. I love it here. I wonder what it's going to be like when I go back for the summer.
Speaking of going home, Thanksgiving is coming, not soon, but it's coming all the same.
I need to go on more dates, and I need to hike the Y. It would be cool if the two could mix.

No comments: