Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The Many Affairs of Family Home Evening

Last night was a magical night. I love all the people in mya family, but especially Talmage, but even more especially Red-Head Ben. He is so awesome! He ran a marathon in Saterday, and that is so... awesomely impressive. We had a fun time in FHE, and afterwards, I thought that me and Roxy were just going to go home because I thought I didn't feel like doing nything, but then we just got to talking, then we started throwing around a vollyball, and that got really fun. But when Danica had to leave with her vollyball, Ben went up and got his soccer ball, and we played a soccer version of haccy sack. It was fun, even though I stink at it, and I got injured. The injury part was actually good, because I got free hugs from boys out of it. Ben and Blaine to be exact. There was one time last night where somehow me and Ben got into a staring contest. It was kind of wierd, but kind of cool. It was funny, as me and Roxy and Ben and Blaine were playing with the soccerball a kid was walking though and he was like, "What a lame date!" Then Blaine said "well, at least we're doing what the stake president told us to... to go on a date every week. But we have been slacking." Then I was like, well here we are, motioning to me and Roxy. Then, somehow we came to the consensus that we are all going to hike the Y on Saterday. So it will be mine and Roxy's first double date together, and with two really awesome guys. It will be sososososososos much fun, I think. After Blaine left, Ben was such a genleman and walked us home. It was great!

No comments: