Tuesday, November 14, 2006

life is going nice

So, I've looked at myself, and realized that I love being up here in college, with all this crazy weather, and all these amazing people who I love, and the fun things I get to learn and do. Although I am so glad I get to be here, I am way excited to go and visit Redlands. I want to wear shorts, see the mountains, go on a walk, teach the family "cricket owl," eat delicious home made food for days in a row, see fun people like all the young women, Adam Cook, and Kate Hill. I need some fresh stories about her. I'm excited to be able to drive places, and maybe even rollerblade a bit. The ride will be interesting to say the least, just because it will be very full in that car for those 9+ hours. But it will be fun. I hope we sing (charlie will sing with me).
So, I have come to adore Monday nights, just because I get to play with about 15 of my favorite friends. And usually I linger with a few others for a few hours afterwards. It's like a crazy tradition that has been since the beginning of the family: Tizight like unto a dish. It will be sad how the dynamics will change when my brothers start going on missions.
I had my first head-cuddle with my brother Tim yesterday. Blaine and Roxy don't love me enough to head-cuddle with me, but that's OK, because Tim's hair felt funny on my hair. Oh, last night, everyone went around and said something they like about me because I was spotlighted. There were some nice things, like I have a pretty smile, I dress nice, or I'm funny. Then there were some wierd ones, like I have a great imagination because I can build a fort(Tim), or I'm craxy (Ben), or I have duck lips sometimes (Talmage). Roxy said she likes the wierd sayings I make up, and Wayne said he likes all my nicknames, like Jules or Julikins.
This week is going to be crazy homework filled, if I could only get off the computer. I get to go observe children this week. I'm really excited about that.

There's a penny in our butter!

No comments: