Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Life at this point

Leesa and I went running last night. Mile War: 44. Can we have a party when I get to 50? It will need to be half as grand as Mom's party, though.
I cut my bangs today, and a picture shall soon be posted.
I went to the University Band Concert last night, and it was totally awesome! Roxy and Brittany and Katelyn (downstairs neighbor) all did great! Can't wait to talk to them about it.
Quinn called me a couple days ago, and we are set to go on a date Saturday. We're getting together at 1:00, and if weather permits, we might hike the Y or go mini golfing or something.
School is going well. I got some help from my professor today on my ling analysis project, and I'm feeling pretty good about it now. I'll also have an oral final for this class, which I'm pretty nervous for, but it'll be fine. I have 4 papers, a quiz, and a story to prepare for my ASL class. I have a poem to finish and two papers for my Eng 313 class, but they seem pretty easy. And dance... let's just say he'd better be pretty lenient on our Swing test, considering he started teaching it to us less than a week ago, and we've danced it twice. I sign up for Fall classes on Friday early morning. I'll prolly just do it after the Office party.
Now all I need to do is get a second job for the summer. I took the office skills test, and found that I'm not as skilled as I wish to be, but that's just because I have no reason to be skilled in that area. It's not like I've ever had any practice with that sort of thing.
I'm teaching my last lesson in Sunday school on Sunday, and it's going to be Gospel Essentials, which has always been challenging to me, so it's a good experience for me to grow from. I'll be sad to leave this calling, because I love it so much. It's been perfect for me this year in so many ways. I want to do clerical work in the Church for the rest of my life!
PS: I'm going to be starting Tim's birthday present this week, and if anyone wants to throw something in the box for him, I'd send it for you.
To all the world: Cheers!

No comments: