Monday, April 21, 2008

So I have one more final today for ASL, and one oral final tomorrow for linguistics. Then I'm free as a bird, to find a second job at least. I applied for 4 secretarial positions online, and none have gotten back to me. I guess it's time to start looking for some plan b's. I'm also moving in about a week, and I'm pretty excited to get a new batch of people to know. It's just going to be sad when a bunch of my friends from this ward go home and move to different places. Roooooxxxxxyyyy, I'll miss you!

I've been working a lot on Tim's birthday present, as you know, and kind of been driving myself crazy with it. It's making me think of him a hundred times more often, which is a little distracting for finals week. He got permission to send me an email, so I got it today. He wanted to email because he didn't know where to send a letter since I'm moving in a week. It's weird to hear from him, because it feels like he just wrote me. Anyways, he mostly just told me about how he's getting his first baptism soon, and asks how Holly is doing. That's how most of his letters turn out, telling me a bit about the transfer and asking about Holly. WTHeck! Well, it's nice to hear from him, and I'm glad he's doing well. I'm really excited to finish his present and send it off, which looks like it will be happening this week.

Speaking of missionaries, Wayne broke his leg playing soccer!!! I felt so sad for him, and wrote him a letter right away. He's optimistic about it, which is lovely, and he gets to stay out, which is also lovely. He's so adorable.

I can't wait for Mommy and Daddy to come in two days. We're going to party like it's 1999!

1 comment:

Zotz said...

The party was way better then that. I had a great time squeezing your cute self. You are totally awesome!!!!