Thursday, April 03, 2008

Thank you World!

I would like to give a brief shout-out to my awesome big sisters. I am the luckiest girl in the world, and they take such good care of me. We made postsecrets last night, and laughed and laughed and laughed. Then Shelley drop kicked me in the face, but not before Holly gave me a bruise on the leg. Thanks! Now I'll never have to be scared of April 2nd again!
PS: Leesa said she played a prank on me and I died. She was right, I died laughing! Also, she is maybe going to kidnap me for conference on Sunday, and I am maybe going to let her, if I don't find somewhere else to watch it, and someone else to watch it with. I'm way excited for conference!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol, you gals are hilarious. I'll probably never 'get' all the inside jokes but I'm happy I get to know you & be a little part of it all!! :P