Monday, October 20, 2008

Leesa's hard day

When Leesa was having a hard day due to boy issues, I decided to mourn with her, in the form of watching movies, eating food, and cuddlin' up with her. Have you ever seen the Mormon Pride and Prejudice. The picture below is an undoctored photo, which exactly resembles a scene from that movie. Shades down, jammies on, cookie dough in hand. Beautiful!
Then to make her feel better, all the roommates wrote love/hate letters to our own person of choice, went behind Matt's house, and burned them.
It was actually very clensing.
This is just a picture of the pumpkin I carved. It's shriveled here. When I did it, it didn't look so Nightmare before Christmas. But I still like it.

1 comment:

Zotz said...

You are such a good friend. Of course cookie dough makes most things better...but I love the added fire component. You are so cute!!