Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I Voted (red checkmark symbol)!!!

I finally got my ballot all filled out, and have completed my first voting experience!!! Dawn asked if I'd taken pictures with it, and I thought it was the best idea. Unfortunately this is the best picture, mug shot style. But still, it's pretty dang cool!



This is a picture of John Deere and the infamous phone call with Mommy. Aparently he's camera shy or something. =)

We crashed the 84th ward Halloween party, and here are a few classic shots of my roomies and I from that night.













1 comment:

Zotz said...

Congratulations on voting for the first time. Thank you for voting yes on Prop 8. The first time I got to vote Ronald Reagan was on the ballot.

Oh and if "she talks to much" guy is reading this remember...you called me.