Monday, November 03, 2008

yeah Halloween/roomies!

What can I say about these hot girls besides they are the greatest roommates a girl could ask for?! Yesterday we had a fun time getting ready for church. We all wore someone esles clothing (I have a compilation of Miriam and Amanda's things on). We decided that we looked so hot we would take a picture, so we did. =)



Here is a sample of what my hair looked like on Halloween. I was kind of disapointed the coolaide streaks washed out of my hair the next day, but it looked really cool in the mohawk! I won the prize for scariest hair at our ward halloween party. Booya succa!



Our Compassionate Service committee secretly decorated this apartment the night before hallowween. They left it all up for the whole day, and it totally warmed my heart! I have the best girls on the committee, and the best girls in the ward!!!!


All in all, things are going really great! It's Leesa's birthday today, and we've already had some great adventures, and the day is still young! We've planned something pretty great. I'll write about it later when it isn't a huge HUGE secet anymore. ;)

And Mom, I dedicate this picture to YOU!

1 comment:

Zotz said...

You girls can really...WORK IT!! You're all such hotties and the best part is you're all super cute, smart and nice. I say that is a totally awesome combo. And always remember this mother's advice...
Get your flirt on!!