Friday, November 21, 2008

French Date

Amanda planned an amazing evening for last night, and finally peer pressured me into going. As you can see, I went with John Deere. We decorated the apartment all fancy, had delicious crepes, and watched Ratetouille. It was a real fun evening, and not to toot my own horn, but the crepes I made were the best looking and prolly the best tasting. =)

In other news, I spent all day yesterday with my fun sister Holly, and we had a Cosmo encounter, watched and loved High School Musical 3, ate delicious food, and laughed our heads off. Thanks for the great day Hollikins!!!

PS: I tried calling all of my family members in California, but I guess you all don't like me anymore because none of you picked up. waa guys, waa.

2 comments:

Scott said...

You didn't call me, and I'm practically family, right? RIGHT??

Shelley said...

That is a beautiful crepe! I guess you look okay too...