Saturday, October 25, 2008

OK, today was such a funny day, but different than I had planned it. I got up "early" to get a jump on my day, did some laundry, and got my books out to study. It was a beautiful day, so I went on the stoop around 10 to eat breakfast and read. BUT THEN, John Deere came over to talk to me, and he just stayed. I told him that I didn't have a sense of smell and he didn't believe me. So I handed him my phone and said, "just call my mom and ask her." Then he actually did it! They talked for like an hour, it was so funny! So I spent all day outside with John Deere and a mixture of other people coming and going. Like really all day, from 10 to about 5. It was so so fun, but I got zero homework done. Brandon threatened to find my blog, so if you've found it... bon traville.

Hope everyone's having a fantastic day!!!

2 comments:

Brandon Smith said...

dear julie... you really need to come up with some more creative names to call things

Scott said...

I like the name Boom Shadow, myself. What's it mean? It's not quite as cool as Pride of Earth, though, that's for sure. Also, is your readership aware of who John Deere and Brandon are?