Monday, February 23, 2009

Quest-qui se passe?

Maybe it's the lack of sleep I'm suffering from, but life seems a little...odd. Not bad, not too crazy, not anything in particular accept a little off-kilter maybe? I can't seem to put my finger on it either. No sleep, that's a big one, but is school causing trouble? Not really, two of my block classes end this week; I'm stoked! Sure it's hectic at times, but nothing out of the ordinary. Is it family? Nope, they're great as always, love talking to them, love expounding on my life with them, no drama, again, nothing too out of the ordinary. Friends? I don't think so, we're all as tiggity tight as always. BF? Maybe. Still getting used to the whole thing and finding a balance, but if anything it's turning things in an upward direction. Church, perhaps? I'm doing my best to do all the things I should. Of course there's always compassionate service to be done, but I can't save the world in one day, can I? I have fun things to look forward to, I'm eating good meals, taking my multi-vitamins, going to work like a good kid, playing enough, studying enough... I can't figure it out. This all could be a momentary feeling, and may just as well blow over in a few hours, but that absence of surety is getting to me. I should just listen to some John Mayer and let his bluesy music heal my soul. Any other suggestions? Any other ideas on what could be the cause of my off-kilter vibes?

2 comments:

Holly F. said...

Rien ne se passe de tout. Mais, quoi de neuf?

Zotz said...

Hormones. Always blame it on the hormones.