Sunday, February 15, 2009

You a Real Tank

I just had thEEEEE best Valentines Day ever! Here's how it went...
Got up and did laundry. (clean clothes are a plus no matter what day it is)
Babysat the cutest boy this side of the Virgin River. Jack was smiley and adorable when awake, and peaceful and cute when asleep, which was almost the whole time. Scotty came and kept me company for some of the time, and his presence is always appreciated. And Jack's lovely mommy and daddy gave me a delicious piece of cake!
I took a short nap. =)
(This is when it starts getting real good.)
Steve and I went on a date. We stole Amanda's car and got some Peir 49 pizza and some A&W rootbeer, drove up to the temple, and enjoyed the food and the view. Lovely conversation, some hand holding, and we watched some deer jaunt up and down missionary field. It was so fun, and Steve was so sweet and thoughtful. We left just in time to get ready for...
The Love Refugee party! Only a few people showed up: Alicia, Sarah, Barbarah, and a dash of pirates. That's just the way I like it, small and super fun. We played Ziggity, and Conga, then watched Zoolander. I forgot how much I love that movie!
The party ended and the guests left. But my precence was requested shortly after the party so I could enjoy a small surprise.
Steve and I then stole Will's car, we drove up to the well-lit Wilk Parking lot, and had Martinelli's in mason jars (a trademark of good old Steve). We chatted, watched some people do donuts, and came home. But here's the real kicker...
As Steve was walking me back to my door, he beckoned me over, and gave me the cutest Valentine's day kiss... so magical...
All in all, I believe I'm on cloud 9, and I'm loving it!

No comments: