Thursday, February 05, 2009

Sok Szeretettel

I got a letter from Tim today, and it was woooonderful.... siiigh.... But the most exciting part is the envelope also had PICTURES in it! I haven't seen new pictures of him in over a year, so it's pretty fun to see how his man face is coming along. I'll prolly scan and post them tomorrow. Leesa had a great idea that next time I get a letter from him, we should tape it so that some day he can see how excited I am to get them.

I also got a letter from Ben Bird today, and he is soooo great! I love that cousin o' mine!

I shall end with these immortal words...
Love me tender, love me sweet
Never let me go.
You have made my life complete
And I love you so.
Love me tender, love me true
All my dreams fulfilled.
For, my darling, I love you
And I always will...

1 comment:

Zotz said...

How romantic.