Thursday, February 19, 2009

A Whole New Race

Last night Steve stole me away to the Crabtree... kind of odd to be at work not between the hours of 5 and 8:30 AM, but whateves. He said he had a surprise for me, and onto the first floor we went. Into the innovation lab we went. Behind some rolling white boards we went. And the surprise: electric wheel chairs! They used to live on the 3rd floor, so I am well acquainted with these dang hard to clean chairs. But riding them made me forgive that flaw. Steve and I raced around the lab a few laps. I beat him literally by one second during time trials. HA! Anywho, the surprise was delightful, and I can't wait to see that cute boy again tonight!

3 comments:

Scott said...

I have to admit, that's pretty awesome. I wish I were as awesome as Stevo.

Zotz said...

Can I use this idea for "THE BOOK"?

Julie said...

to scott: Your awesome is just a different kind of awesome.
to mommy: please do, but I don't know where a regular person is going to find electric wheel chairs laying around.