Friday, March 06, 2009

TGIF

This week has gone by a lot quicker than I had expected, which I am thankful for. It's already Friday, and the week has been pleasant and fairly uneventful. Movie night at Holly's was super fun, with the added spice of Dahl cousins and derby pie. A delightful and unexpected call from Steve brightened up the evening even more, and I was glad to hear he's having fun in Texas.

Yesterday, a little less homework was completed than I had hoped, but it was still a nice day. I was so disappointed when I looked outside before work and saw the snow, but I knew it would all be gone by noon, which it was. And I got a pretty sweet homework assignment from drama class for the weekend: make a sock puppet. I think mine is going to turn out super awesome, and his name will be Eppo Jr. A classic.

Today I'm having a bunch of work friends over for a movie party. We're going to watch Sleeping Beauty and eat cookie dough, and laugh and laugh and laugh. (or so I hope). I wonder what my night will hold... maybe some Mario Kart? Another movie somewhere? Dance party in the street? Who knows?!

All I can say is tomorrow can't come fast enough, if you know what I mean.

Also, shout out to my mom for uploading all those sweet pictures from Jack's blessing. They are so fun! And extra shout out to Roxy, just because she's awesome!

1 comment:

Zotz said...

Thanks for the shout out Julie. I look forward for the day, very soon I might add, of when I can take some magical pictures of you with Goofy, Woody, Tigger...you know, ALL the greats!!