Tuesday, April 16, 2013

It's getting "warm"

 Leslie and I weeded our planters.  There are actually happy plants in there, and not just weeds like we had previously thought! Hopefully we'll be planting some vegetable plants soon.


We decided to do it because it was "warm."  After our hands had frozen numb, we went inside. It was only then I discovered it was like 35 degrees. I did some dishes to warm up, and only the first few minutes were excruciating.

"I'm eating rocks."


Also, I can't remember if I've posted a picture of the giveaway product.  He asked for a remake of the Rat Pack picture, but with Ninja Turtles.  It was an excellent idea, I think it turned out great.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, 35 is a bit cold to weed ;o) Cartoon drawing is pretty good too.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kendall Miller said...

I know someone who was a really big TMNT fan back in the day.