Thursday, July 24, 2014

Adorable Selfies

Here is a photo shoot that Theo and I had today.  He wasn't feeling well, so entertainment from the couch was a nice distraction. 


Well, This one is from the other day.  Holly was so wonderful and sent us tons of clothes for Ruby, and some bonus clothes for Theo.  He loved his new robot shirt and Buzz Lightyear pants!  Thanks, Aunt Holly!!!!


So we started looking at pictures on my phone, when Theo was concerned that there were no pics of Mommy.  We decided to take some selfies, and it just evolved into this...


Theo's approximations of my faces are too cute!







This one is a favorite



But when I busted out the curly tongue, he was histerical!  He had to lean forward to get a better look at my silly face!






Then of course he had to try it.



And this is me getting kicked in the face, which signaled the end of the shoot.  I love that boy so much, and I hope he never forgets how special he is to me, no matter how many babies come into our family!

1 comment:

teridmama said...

thank you for the adorable pictures!!