Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Horray for 98!

I just moved most of my stuff into my new apartment, and I am totally excited. For once in my college life, I feel organized. I know where everything is, and my room already looks cute. I decorated and everything. Turns out I love those little plastic hooks with the stickies on the back more than ever! My only question is, how did I acquire so many winter clothes? Seriously, I have like a million sweaters, jackets, coats, and an endless supply of thick socks and scarves. Where did they all come from? I'll be glad to have them in a couple of months, but for now they are all sitting on a shelf in a closet. All I have left to do to be completely moved it is find places for all my kitchen stuff, raise up my bed, and stick the random leftover stuff under it. I can't wait!

No comments: